The Chartres Lodging Group, LLC was proud to provide hospitality asset, investment, development, and property management for Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. Chartres and Kokua received honors from Hyatt for 'Project of the Year' in 2012. Kokua remained as property manager upon sale to Host Hotels and Resorts in May 2013.
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Details of the hospitality engagements for Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach:
- Acquired in 2010
- Implemented a $45.0 million renovation, re-branding and repositioning program
- Ideally located in Waikiki, just one block away from the beach and close to shopping and entertainment, including the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium
- Converted to a Hyatt Place in December 2010, and is the largest Hyatt Place hotel in the world.
- As Hyatt’s select service property in Honolulu, the Hotel offers guests great amenities, including free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, on-site bar, 4,000 square feet of meeting space and a brand new fitness center
- Sold to Host Hotels in May 2013
- Activities – Owner, Asset Manager, Renovation Manager, Property Manager (as Kokua Hospitality)