The Chartres Lodging Group, LLC is proud to provide hospitality asset, development and investment management for Sheraton Dallas. Chartres is the winner of the M&A Advisor Turnaround Award for their involvement with this Texas property.
Details of the hospitality engagements for Sheraton Dallas:
- Acquired in 2008 as part of MVP portfolio which won the M&A Advisor Turn-Around Award
- Reflagged the hotel to a Sheraton upon acquisition to secure immediate returns from brand distribution channels.
- Completed a $91M renovation including guest rooms, meeting space, the Link@Sheraton and restaurants. There was a strong focus on ROI project opportunities, including outlet franchising and leasing, guestroom and laundry upgrades, and energy efficiency enhancements.
- The Hotel’s 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting space, combined with its technological capabilities, dining options and centralized downtown location place the property at the top of most local, regional and national meeting searches
- Four key attributes that provide a unique competitive edge: technology, size (largest Hotel in Texas), sustainability and community commitment.
- Activities: Owner, Asset Manager, Renovation Manager